Skip to content
Our point of difference is the reliability of our service.
We listen and communicate better than other our Competitors.
We deliver on your demands as you expect – leveraging our loyal workforce, family culture, factory ownership and deep integration with suppliers.
- 1928 Incorporation of Acme Gate and Fence in Leichhardt.
- 1932 Harbour Bridge construction support.
- 1954 Albert Pribula joined Acme to work on metal projects.
- 1967 First full working day of Albert’s sons in the business.
- 1985 Icon Metal Pty Ltd’s current Management Team buy Acme.
- 1988 Circular Quay fence work near the Sydney Opera House.
- 1996 Olympic Stadium Homebush project start.
- 1996 Olympic Aquatic Centre, Showring and Exhibition Halls.
- 2009 Sydney Harbour Bridge cycling access construction.
- 2010 Australian Vietnamese Stainless Steel (AVSS) was formed as a strategic Asian partnership.
- 2011 Australian Vietnamese Glass Partnership (AVGP) was formed with another strategic Asian supplier.
- 2012 Royal Randwick Australian Jockey Assocationnew stand including balustrades to the corporate areas, curved steel stairs and glass to the exit drums and miscellaneous metalworks.
- 2013 UTS building 11 Faculty of Engineeringglass balustrades and stairs.
- 2015 Macquarie Bank atrium featured on the front page of their annual report.
- 2016 Private Equity investment to finance controlled growth.